Mr R Dubbaka often receives referrals for secondary opinions from colleagues. He is an experienced vitreoretinal surgeon and has extensive experience in undertaking most types of general ophthalmic procedures, including modern techniques in cataract (phacoemulsification) surgery.
Below are the conditions that Mr R Dubbaka manages.
- Cataract Surgery, Multifocal IOLs, Toric IOLs, Multifocal Toric IOLs, Phakic IOLs
- Retinal Detachment
- Posterior Vitreous Detachment (PVD)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Surgery, such as Macular Hole, Epiretinal Membrane, Macular Hemorrhage
- Surgery for Advanced Diabetic Retinopathy
- Uveitis and Inflammation
- Trauma (Artificial Iris Implantation)
- Minor Lid Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- General Eye Conditions
- Retinal Vein Occlusion